Red Wind Consulting’s Vision is to strengthen Tribal programs and Native organizations' ability
to develop and enhance local responses to domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking and sex trafficking through training and tribal technical assistance.
Honoring Our Spirit
Tribal Campus Training and Technical Assistance
- This website will be a place where resources that support TCC's holistic response to sexual assault can be accessed, including webinars, links to relevant experts/websites, and materials. Check back as the website evolves. A link will be found here.
Red Wind can provide training and technical assistance to all tribal colleges and universities developing and/or implementing a holistic response to sexual assault. Our technical assistance includes:
- 1-to-1 assistance tailored to the needs of your tribal campus;
- National sexual assault conference for Tribal colleges and universities;
- Webinars covering relevant topics;
- On-site visits providing planning, developing strategies, assisting with developing your holistic and culturally specific sexual assault response on campus; and
- Development of materials to support the Tribal Campus work.
(Standing Rock Sioux Tribe)
What we do know is our people experience sexual violence at much larger rates than non-Native people (NIJ). We also know that access to traditional practices and life-ways are critical for our healing and is often the most effective means available.