Red Wind Consulting’s Vision is to strengthen Tribal programs and Native organizations' ability
to develop and enhance local responses to domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking and sex trafficking through training and tribal technical assistance.
Safety planning should be dynamic, changing with a person's changing circumstances. Forms are used for guides and should not be seen as completing the process of safety planning.
- National Network to End Domestic Violence Technology Safety Plan
- Safety Planning with Adult Sexual Assault Survivors
- Teen Dating Violence Safety Plan
- Transgender Safety Planning Tool (FORGE)
- Victims of Crime Safety Planning Guide